Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last Day

Well today is my last full day in Utah before heading off to Alaska. I have actually gotten a lot done today! I got a book for the plane, went out to lunch with my dad and brother, went shopping with them, and I finally got to see the shop where they filmed the show Little Chocolatiers (TLC show about little people who made chocolate things). It was really fun! I also did my FINAL load of laundry and got it all packed. Today I also got a new coat and hat. This family that I go to church with just had one of their daughters move up to Alaska and they had a coat that they weren't using and gave it to me! They also had a "wonderful" hat that they gave me as well I think it is going to be my new favorite accessory! 

Here is a picture of me all ready to go! 


The tote with all of my stuff getting zip-tied and after that it was duct taped!

What the living room looked like before I packed

What the living room lookes like after I packed 


I am really starting to get nervous. Going to a new place is really hard especially when you get there at midnight and you don't know anyone. I do know one thing, God never forsakes and he will be there for me when I get to Alaska and he is here helping me now. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father! 

No comments:

Post a Comment