Sunday, January 15, 2017

Week 2

This week was a pretty crazy week!

Drew: Thanks to all of your prayers Drew got the promotion!! It isn't a pay raise yet because he doesn't have the license that is needed but he is able to get over time and monthly bonuses which is great! He is really excited to be able to take the next step forward. This also means that, starting in March, for 3 months he will be training at their Gateway office which is a 2 minute drive from where we live. Not like the 45 minute drive one way he has now. We are both really excited about that one :)




Nichole: I have started a new book:

Image result for real moms making it up as we go

This is probably one of the funniest and most true books on motherhood and parenting that I have read! One of my favorite parts so far is she talks about the tests we put out there to see if we are good parents by the way others react to it. For example, making a post about a "hot topic" and then seeing how others are reacting to it. She says that motherhood is enough and we need reject the test that we are putting on each other, and as she puts it "lower the bar and be awesome!" even if we look less put together and organized. So this is my new motto Lowering the Bar and Being Awesome!! 

Lehi: This week Lehi was sick so he only got to go to one day of school but he got to make a snowman! It is crazy the difference just one week of school has done for him. He is wanting to write more and read more with me. I will read and then he will try to say the words after me. 

The one day this week he went to school it was pajama day. He got to wear his favorite jammies which are his ninja turtle ones. We also went to the City Creek and played in their play area yesterday and this was a really cute picture I got of him.

Emmagrace: This girl is a wild one who loves to read. I catch her all the time just reading books in corners. 

This is the same day Lehi went to school. She wanted to be in her jammies all day too. 

Here is another one where I told them to go play and this is what I found them doing when it was too quite! It doesn't last long but at least they like to do it! She is also OBSESSED with Minnie Mouse!! 

I didn't realize how much Minnie Mouse things she had until I saw her like this and just had to take a picture. 

She wanted me to take her picture because she was a princess! How cute is she :)


Sophie: This girl has taken off in leaps and bounds. She is crawling all over the place and putting everything that she can in her mouth to eat. She is also pulling up on everything. It won't be long until she is able to stand by herself! 


She crawled up onto this all by herself while at the Dinosaurs. She isn't old enough to be doing things like this yet right? She can't get down so she just falls but still she can get up there which is amazing!


She also turned 8 months old. Time goes by so fast when you are in the thick of it! I still feel like I am 18 and just about to start college. Not 27 with three kids three and under! 

Two weeks down! Only 50 more to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment