Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 1

As a new year has come around I wanted to keep more updated on writing about what our family is up to. Each week I am hoping to write a little about what is going on with each of us.

Drew: This week Drew had a job interview for a promotion in his company! He has only been there four or five months but is doing very well there! Right now he is in data entry for Fidelity Investments but is looking to move into a salesman position. Prayers that he gets this new job! He is also working on getting his real estate license so pray that he can pass that test too!

Nichole: This week has been full of being a mom. Cleaning and more cleaning. I did finish a really good book this week written by Lauren Graham. I love Gilmore Girls and Drew knows this so he got me this book for Christmas. This was an actual surprise! I had mentioned it but only once and he remembered and got it for me!

Lehi: This week Lehi started preschool! He goes twice a week and is loving it! He comes home with "homework" and we get to work on it together while his sister colors. He loves learning and being around others so he enjoys school. He also started big primary and had a great time. I am the primary chorister and it was fun to be in there with him as he was answering questions and singing. I was asking the other kids in primary what their favorite games we played last year were and he started talking about a hiding the flute game. He didn't have any idea what I was talking about but it was cute to see him not afraid to talk. This is him in his new church outfit...how grown up he looks!


Emmagrace: This week was a little bit of an adjustment for her. She is so used to doing everything with her "buba" that she was having a little bit of a hard time just being by herself while he was at school. I think as the weeks progress she will get better at being by herself and playing. She really wants to go to school too so we read and color while it is just the two of us. She looked really cute today so I had to take a picture!


Sophie: This week she is really starting to move! She is crawling everywhere and putting everything in her mouth! The other kiddos sometimes leave crumbs on the floor and she is eating them all up! I guess I need to vacuum more haha. She has one tooth and one that is about to come in. She also has really started talking and will just jabber and jabber all the time. She has also become so wiggly!! I can't hold her for long because she just wants to move! 


My grandma celebrated her 76th birthday this week so we all got together to eat and celebrate which is what we do anytime someone has a birthday! We went to Letherby's which is an ice cream shop here in Utah. We had a good time and I was able to really embarrass my grandma by telling the people it was her birthday. I didn't mean to embarrass her but after they sang a little girl at the table next to us yelled to her "Happy Birthday" I think it made it worth it! I even got to see some family I haven't seen for a while. 

Well that is this weeks update! Hopefully I can remember to do this each week and keep a record of our family a whole lot better! HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment