Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week 4

This week in our family:

Drew: This week has been full of phone calls. Calling this person and that person about leads that he has gotten about houses or wanting to buy. They say one in every 20 phone calls ends up in a lead that is usable or so. By now I feel he should have 20 or 30 good leads! (not really but some days it feels like that).

Nichole: This week I started my own business....kind of.... Yesterday I created this gorgeous bouquet of cupcakes.

My husband told me that I should start selling them. I took a poll online via a group I am part of facebook and they said that is a good idea too haha. So I am taking orders for bouquets of cupcakes. I can do ones that look like hydrangeas or daisies and others as well I just don't have pictures.   

If you read this and would like to order you can just message me or email me at nichole.hanna03@gmail.com. You can also follow me on instagram @hannastyle_sweetsandtreats

I am also doing chocolate covered strawberries. 

Anyway...even if nothing comes of that, I am still really proud of myself!

Lehi: This week we worked a little on potty training. I don't think that he really wants to and I am not really pushing it. I did find a timer that after going potty he gets to play a game and that went great for a day and then he didn't really care anymore. My boss said that I need to spend three days always at his side and not doing anything else but potty training but with two other kids to take care of during that time I'm not seeing how that would work for us. Others tell me that I need to just wait until he is ready. I think that is more of what I am going to do. He knows how to go he just has to make the choice to do it on his own. Lehi also got his first assignment in Primary!


Emmagrace: This week has been full of girly things for her. She loves the color pink and having bows in her hair. This was a night where she couldn't go to sleep without that bow in her hair! 
We also did nails and some cute hairstyles! 


Sophie: This girl has been getting herself into trouble this week. One day I was in the kitchen and I heard her whining a little. She whines when she pulls up and can't figure out how to get back down. So I look over at her and this is what I see.

She had somehow gotten herself stuck on top of the bucket and couldn't get down. Poor girl! Of course I had to take a picture before I got her down but the fact that she did it was pretty amazing!



We also built a fort! 



Celebrated my brother's birthday... the big 15!!


And I got a new outfit from one of my friends who sells LuLaRoe! Valentine's leggings! I can't wait to wear them next month!






No comments:

Post a Comment