Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 3

This week has had some ups and downs!

Drew: This week he took his real estate license exam. He has been studying for about 6 months, along with his regular day job to get this license to help him in a new business venture he is working on. They didn't have any testing dates here in Utah until the end of the month and he isn't very patient. He found a testing center in Idaho that would let him take the Utah license exam so he went up there and took it. He said that there were two other guys with him and they didn't pass and when he called one of his real estate friends to say that he passed the friend was very surprised. I guess a lot of people don't pass on their first try. WAY TO GO DREW!! He is now starting to work on his Series 7 license for stock trading.

I love it when dad is home to read stories with the kids. They really love it too!

Nichole: I am still reading the book that I was reading last week and it is getting even better. It amazes me how much I can relate sometimes. Everyone should read it! I also cut about 8 inches off hair off. One night Drew and I were talking and he asked me the question "What do you want?" Now I don't really ask myself that question. I usually ask what do I need or what do the kids need or want. I told him well I need this...and I need that... and he said those were not the right answer...then he asked again.... "What do you WANT?" So I told him things that I really want...a haircut, to get my nails done, and to hire someone to clean the house. The next morning he text me and told me to make a crazy plan and go for it. So I called and made an appointment.

No more mom buns for me! It feels so much better and I even had time to put on a little make up this morning :)

Lehi: This week he learned a new word. The. He can now read it along with the words a and I. I can't believe that he is close to reading a whole sentence! He is so smart, but that is just my opinion 😉


I was a cool mom this week and let the kids paint and play with play-doh. Now they are asking all the time if they can do it, (I'm not that cool)

Emmagrace: This week she learned how to put her pull up and pants on all by herself! It is amazing what kids can do with the right motivation. I told her that she couldn't come down to the office without pants on so she found some pants and put them on all by herself! 


I also love doing her hair. 

How cute is she?!

Sophie: This little girl is just moving around like a mad woman! She won't stay in one place and loves to eat everything off the floor. She has been extra needy this week, but doesn't want to cuddle much so it makes it hard to comfort her other than pack her around. 

She woke up like this one day and I thought it was really cute...my little hood rat!


No comments:

Post a Comment